Janalex Technologies - Purchased "My Back Page Submitter".....having problems

NO Tech support, NO Customer Support.....made three phone calls, sent two emails, and NO REPLY, been a little over a week now, and I WANT my Money back.

PayPal does NOT cover software, so right now I'm out $97.00, PLUS, $30.00 for the "Captcha" service needed for this software.

This Company is a joke and i do not understand why PayPal would allow them to sell if all they do is rip consumers off.

Very Frustrating. Going to report them to B.B.B for Fraudulent Practises. I work hard for my money, not to give it away to these clowns.

Review about: My Back Page Auto Poster.

Janalex Technologies - BACKPAGE - CLASSIFIED CONNECTION.

If you buy these two programs from this company THEN ITS MY OPINION you ARE AS *** AS ME.

The customer service is non existent I have tried everything. I have asked, begged, pleaded for help from customer service and gotten nothing each blame each other telling me to call this person, email this person. I personally feel cheated and discriminated against you might feel different but this is my experience thus far.

I see many woman running around in there underwear but legit business can not promote the same ads they have promoted or renew that ads that were posted. If you buy either program from this company then its my opinion you are as *** AS ME. I have two programs that do not work. I have sent emails to support@backpage.com as that is what the error said to do. I have called the number listed on the internet with no reply. I have logged into the account and sent 17 emails requested help AND GOT NOTHING. Once they have your money YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

The man I have been dealing withRobert W. Jackson, II

Software Developer

Janalex Technologies, LLC.

(254) 519-3024: Office

(254) 526-8222: Fax

also provided no help regarding either program. Recently sent me an email saying he could not help either but provided no contact information everyone says they can not help but provide NO DIRECTION WHAT SO EVER or how to fix the problem.

If you are having problems you can try maybe you can get the help I NEVER COULD. I wounder if I strip down to my underwear if I can start posting ads again.

I got two programs that are good for nothing but door stops. Buy at your own RISK. If you have problems DO NOT EXPECT HELP as I never got any each one blamed each other. You might just LOOSE YOUR MONEY JUST LIKE ME. If anyone knows how to get some help, who to talk to, phone number, emails anything at all its more then what I have gotten for the last two months and I would appreciate any help any at all. These are my experiences with this company two months and still trying to get some help any help and it has not shown itself.

Comments

Anderson, Indiana, United States #800642

*** you that's my dad you ***, he's an awesome man.